Saturday, March 19, 2011

The End or the Beginning?

DAY 1 (or Day 366 - Year Two!)

Yesterday was Day 365! So...my counting of days was way off...I don't know what I was thinking! I started Nothing New on March 19, 2010, so of course I would be "done" on March 18, 2011...that was yesterday! For some reason I had my last day as next week some time...numbers of any kind are not my strength - I have other gifts and talents!

OK, well, then - wonder what I should to tomorrow - tempted to go to the Mall (oh, no say it isn't so! Run away, run away!) because I need a pants suit! Looked in three consignment shops today but no luck...I will go through my closet first. Maybe I can mix and match some items to create a faux-pants suit...

I really need to decide what I am going to do for Year Two and how to create even better boundaries. Secretly, I kind of want to do some shopping...argh. So maybe I allow myself to shop for new things once a year? That seems reasonable...or am I rationalizing???? Oh dear. Late nite ponderings - I will probably have shopping nightmares...

Any advice?

Have a Nothing New Day (and Night)! Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment